July 2, 2009

Sustainable Life - Sustainable Style

Late at night I stumble from blog to blog. I say "Just one more blog and I am off to bed" 20 or so blogs later, I am still sucked into the world of endless blogs. There are so many talented people across the country and when you see others that share a similar passion and style it is a great feeling. A feeling that maybe your wacky ideas are not so crazy. I found this website Alabama Chanin. Thay have such unique and gorgeous hand crafted items from home accessories to bridal. Alabama Chanin is a lifestyle company that focuses on creating an array of products through focusing on slow design and sustainability. I love this bridal number that they have created, Very couture and organic! Check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment